Tuesday, 2 January 2018

SHOP Pope Francis Goes To The Dentist

Pope Francis Goes To The Dentist is a 28 pages A5 comic collection of strips I have drawn over the last two years including every single episode of  Pope Francis Goes To The Dentist, plus 14 Year Old Stand-Up ComedianBig Town News and many more. The price is just £2.60, which includes the cost of post and packing in the UK. Please use the Paypal button below to buy a copy. If you find that you experience problems with the button, then you can Paypal me the order to my account paul at pbrainey dot com. If you don't have a Paypal account or live outside of the UK then please email me here for alternatives. 

"This is the most consistently funny, and daft, selection of peculiarly British shorts I've read for a while."  Page 45


No comments: