Wednesday 5 November 2014

Personal Appearances

UPDATE: Unfortunately, There's No Time Like The Present will not be available at these events but I will still be attending and hope to see you there.

My strip, Dear Richard And Partner, has recently appeared in The Mammoth Book Of Cult Comics. To mark it's recent release, on Friday Nov 7, I am appearing with fellow creators ILYA, Carol Swain, Rob Davis and Andy Oliver on a panel to discuss What Makes A Cult Comic which is part of this years Comica Festival. The talk is taking place at Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road in London.


The Mammoth Book Of Cult Comics contains work by over twenty cartoonists including me.

On Saturday, along with many other great comic artists, I am exhibiting at the Crouch End Comic Art Festival where I will be selling copies of my comics.


The poster for the Crouch End Comic Art Festival drawn by organiser Sean Azzopardi. Take note of Thunder Brother, dead centre there. Brilliant! I love it when other people draw my characters.

No comments: