Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Two Pauls in Orbital

This Saturday at Orbital Comics in London I will be taking part in a signing followed by a panel discussion with Paul Cornell. This should be an interesting event because there will be me, the writer, artist and publisher of small press and online comics that only you have heard of, sharing the limelight with a creator who has written episodes of Doctor Who, Robin Hood, Primeval, Captain Britain and Action Comics. I fully expect for there to be a large crowd queuing to see Paul Cornell and wondering who the hell I am.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the event. Everyone at Orbital Comics is lovely and I'm sure that they will facilitate my determination to have an enjoyable day. It would be great to see you there if you're able to attend either or both the signing and the panel. The signing starts at 4 PM and the panel starts at 7 PM.

pbrainey

No comments: